International Women’s Day
at Historic Mamre House
Thursday 8th March, 2012
8.30am – 10am Yoga and Meditation
10.30 – 11.15 Morning Tea with Inspirational Career Cameos
“My career so far” - 2 short cameos of very different careers
Making things work as a refugee - a speaker from the Southern Sudanese community
11.15 – 12.45 Historic Tour, Farm or Conservation Tour
12.45pm – 2pm Lunch and Exploring Well-being
3 women discuss wellbeing from a personal and professional perspective.
5.30pm – 7pm Wine & Cheese on the Verandah
Wine tasting presentation, Mamre History, and Social Justice with Sister Mary Louise
Contact Mamre House on 9670 6178 or visit www.mamre.com.au
- Half Day visit (includes lunch) $45.00
- Yoga $10.00 (no charge if morning tea is purchased).
- Morning Tea and guest speaker $15.00 per head
- Historic Tour or Farm Tour or Conservation Walk $10.00 (no Charge if either morning tea or lunch is purchased)
- Lunch $30 per head - Buffett Style $25 per bottle of wine.
- Wine and Cheese on the Verandah $25.00 with guest speaker