International Women's Day 2018 "Product Owner Master Class"
When: March 8 2018
Where: Lagos, Nigeria
The International Women’s Day (IWD) is a day set aside to celebrate women worldwide.
That is why African Fashion Development and Empowerment Center (AFDEC) is ready to #PressforProgress with you and your creative works as a Woman Fashion Entrepreneur.
Our Partner "The Agile Advisor Nigeria” a global firm of Consultants, Researcher and Information Professionals will be teaching simple skills and smart workplace strategies that will help your fashion businesses become better organized, orderly and timely in delivery.
Some of your Learning Highlights for the day includes:
1. How to Structure and innovate your process, so you can live a balanced life (this my friend, is long overdue!)
2. Turn your Fashion Business ideas into strategic prototypes that can run independently, without over-working yourselves and breaking down unnecessarily.
3. Take the lead in your Fashion Business with Smart tips for timely delivery
4. Maximize our staff’s productivity for your business growth and set up shock-proof plans for their sudden exit
5. Plan your next vacation. Remember, a total take over means you can control and manage your time, energy and talent.
Details of the Event:
Date: Thursday, March 8th 2018
Time: 9a.m Prompt!
Venue: LCCI Ikeja, 10, Nurudeen Olowopopo Drive, Alausa, Lagos Nigeria.
Dress Code: ……..Be Creative with Purple (Spotlights, Media, Publicity, Awards and Gifts will be given to the most creatively dressed)
We will not just learn, but have a good time wining and dining with fun activities, networking and celebrating one another with lots of gifts, awards and freebies.
If you are a creative Boss Lady and this sounds like where you want to be, then, hurry and register below.
For Sponsorship, Advert and Inquiries, Please contact: 08068202338, 08024151234 or email
This Event is for Women Only! Do not register, if you won’t be present, to make room for other applicants as limited seats are available.