Women.Agri.Business Planning For Tomorrow
When: March 8 2019
Where: Eugowra, Australia
Our aim is to help women celebrate International Women's Day by taking them away from the daily grind and bringing them together in the beautiful space at Eat Your Greens, Eugowra where they can network, relax, learn and share stories.
After an intense and difficult 2018, March 8th will focus on the future and how to be best prepared in business and on the farm. We will share stories of resilience and adaptability, provide tips on goal setting and tracking, and demonstrate the importance of community.
This is a full day event which will include a number of speakers, providing you with real experiences and useful tools to take away.
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided.
• adapt and modify to become sustainable and profitable
• careful and informed decision making
• the importance of community and networks
• developments and benefits in the agri-tech space
• lifestyle and retirement planning
• financing your future plans and making them happen
We plan to change the format a little so you can be sure it won't be "just the same as last year".
Pip Job, 2018 Drought Co-Ordinator
Julie Andreazza, NSW Farmer of the Year
Jo Stephens, MBC Wealth