Women In Compliance Conference
When: March 27 2019
Where: London, United Kingdom
C5’s Leading Women in Compliance Conference is returning on 27th – 28th March 2019 in London, United Kingdom.
In its 5th year, this unique conference is tailored to provide substantial practical learning skills to women leaders in compliance and key influencers in the compliance world and is one of the few worthwhile opportunities for networking and mentoring.
The conference continues to bring timely and relevant insights into local and international Governments’ compliance expectations, priorities and industry-specific innovative compliance best practices.
The 2019 Co-Chairs:
Head of Compliance and Corporate Secretariat
Vodafone Group Services (UK)
Executive Counsel, International Trade Regulation – Retired
General Electric (USA)
Camilla de Silva
Joint Head of Bribery and Corruption
UK Serious Fraud Office
The Joint Head of Bribery and Corruption to Join The Compliance Year in Review Panel
Senior Anti-Corruption Analyst
OECD Anti-Corruption Division
How Monitoring Implementation of the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention Helps Drive Compliance
What you can expect
- A Practical Review of Key Requirements, Cases and Enforcement Trends Affecting Global Business and Their Compliance Efforts
- Renewed focus on the evolution of the role of compliance – New challenges & new expectations
- Lessons Learned Post- #MeToo Movement – The Role of the compliance function in policing and addressing the risk: From training, transparency to reporting
- Internal Investigations locally and globally – Structuring, scoping, staffing and managing the process from start to finish – special considerations in culture differences
- Building and cultivating a personal brand – Recognising your own leadership style and how to make it at work for your compliance team and your organisation
- Hypothetical Speak Up Scenarios – How to deal with evolving whistle-blower regulations and to improve a speak up culture adapted to your compliance budget
- What investing in gender equality means today – the role of gender indexes and how to use them to assess your organisation gender equality on corporate performance
- Rethinking the economics of returning to work from maternity leave – Experience-sharing on innovative and flexible perspective for a win-win situation
- The Gender Pay Gap Reporting in the UK– Status, Experiences and Lessons Learned
Mentor-Mentee Circle – our popular opportunity for you to find a mentor or to become a mentor.