Women at Staples spotlight session
When: March 8 2021
Where: Toronto, Canada
At Staples, Women hold 50 percent of leadership positions within the organization.
To mark #InternationalWomensDay, Staples will host a panel discussion featuring members of the company’s senior executive team to discuss this year’s theme #ChoosetoChallenge, eliminating gender bias in the workplace and the complexities of leading a business through COVID-19.
The panel will include:
- Michelle Micuda, President of Staples Business Advantage
- Terrie Devonish, General Counsel, Staples
- Rachel Huckle, Chief Retail Officer, Staples
- Evelyn Sutherland, Chief Financial Officer, Staples
- Wanda Walkden, Chief Human Resources and Talent Officer, Staples
This is a great opportunity to gain insight from women in the retail and corporate sectors to learn about their leadership journeys. Bring your questions or submit them in advance when you register.