Women's Enterprise Skills Training International Women's Day gala
When: March 8, 2024
Where: Windsor, Canada
Every year WEST brings together guests from all over Windsor-Essex to celebrate International Women’s Day in honour of the amazing women in our community.
Over 500 guests who support the pursuit of equality and the value of diversity will attend the gala.
The night will feature a keynote address, entertainment, gourmet dinner, awards, silent auction and raffle. There are many opportunities for corporate recognition at the event including: speaking opportunities, banner placement, logos on marketing material, a booth at the event, silent auction donations and many more!
The Journey Towards success awards are presented at our International Women’s Day Gala every year to honour inspirational women and steadfast supporters. Each year we offer our corporate sponsors the opportunity to speak at the event and present an award.
The awards available are:
• Phenomenal Woman: A remarkable WEST Participant pursuing her Skilled Trades journey in the Windsor-Essex community . (Presenting Gala sponsor)
• Innovation Award: A forward thinking youth. (Platinum Sponsor)
• New Partnership Award: An individual who is new to the WEST organization and supporting our clients. (Gold sponsor)
• Sisterhood Award: A strong female leader
• Youth Community Leadership Award: Youth creating positive change.
• Visionary Award: An individual who strives for gender equality.
• Allyship Award: A champion for change.
• Influencer Award: An individual who has leveraged their personal and professional networks to create positive change in Windsor-Essex
• Perseverance Award: A partner working at the grassroots level for change.
• Daphne V. Clarke Trailblazer Award: A partner who supports our clients’ success.
• DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion) Award: An individual committed to addressing anti-racism, social injustice and gender inequality.
• VIP Award – New Business Partner Award: To a new partner who supports our clients’ success
• Equity and Inclusion Award: partner that is breaking down barriers to create welcoming and inclusive spaces.