Prime Employers for Women
Each year, International Women's Day sees a number of powerful synergies formed. These strategic collaborations help
forge awareness about women's equality and provide important tools and resources worldwide. Expressions of interest are open for
IWD 2020 collaborations.
One such collaboration is with the Where Women Work careers platform that helps
women research and compare progressive corporate employers before applying for their jobs.
Research the Where Women Work community of corporate members below.
Prime Employers for Women meet 10 criteria
Where a woman works significantly impacts her success, so it's crucial she makes the right decision and goes to where she's celebrated. And one of
the many areas celebrated on International Women's Day and beyond is the achievement of working women and the employers who actively go
out of their way to support them.
Where Women Work's community of Prime Employers for Women
provide progressive work cultures that support women's careers and they meet 10 fundamental criteria:
- demonstrates executive leadership commitment to gender equality
- embraces a culture of diversity and inclusion
- forges a female hiring pipeline from early career to executive level
- values and supports flexible working arrangements
- provides formal avenues to address any concerns of discrimination
- ensures women's inclusion from supply chain through to decision making
- ensures marketing and communications are consistently free from bias
- extends external support for women's advancement
- monitors progress and outcomes from equality initiatives and activity
- maintains external validation of progressive employer practice
Are you a prime employer for women and want to participate? Get in contact
to explore annual membership.