Where Women Work makes all the difference
International Women's Day (IWD) provides a key moment to celebrate the achievements of women in the workplace and shine a light on the employers supporting them.
While IWD is the biggest employee engagement day of the year, Prime Employers for Women
maintain a deep and continuous focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) all year round.
Increasingly, organizations worldwide provide progressive policies, practices, benefits and support mechanisms so women's careers can thrive - and these workplaces offer appealing
job opportunities. Plus, celebrating the work of women inspires further women to
achieve their full potential.
Keen to work for a Prime Employer for Women?
Where Women Work is a female-focused careers platform and is an
Prime Employers for Women meet 10 criteria
Prime Employers for Women continuously:
- demonstrate executive leadership commitment to gender equality
- embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion
- forge a female hiring pipeline from early career to executive level
- value and support flexible working arrangements
- provide formal avenues to address any concerns of bias
- ensure women's inclusion from supply chain through to decision making
- ensure marketing and communications are consistently free of stereotyping
- provide external support for women's advancement
- monitor progress and outcomes from diversity initiatives
- participate in external validation of progressive employer practice