Working for a Prime Employer for Women?
International Women's Day provides an important opportunity to take a good look at your employer and reflect on whether they're doing enough to
support women's careers.
Is your workplace conducive to women's success? Are your employer's policies and practices in line with others? Are you truly valued?
If so, great. If not, maybe it's time to go to where you're celebrated.
Each year, International Women's Day sees a number of useful collaborations that help forge awareness about women's equality and provide important tools and
resources worldwide. One such collaboration is with Where Women Work - the worldwide careers
platform shining a spotlight on progressive corporate employers, their jobs and support for women.
Where Women Work corporate member community
Find out where women work and why. Celebrate women's achievements, research companies, search and apply for great jobs.
Prime Employers for Women meet 10 criteria
Prime Employers for Women:
- demonstrate executive leadership commitment to gender equality
- embrace a culture of diversity and inclusion
- forge a female hiring pipeline from early career to executive level
- value and support flexible working arrangements
- provide formal avenues to address any concerns of bias
- ensure women's inclusion from supply chain through to decision making
- ensure marketing and communications are consistently free from stereotyping
- provide external support for women's advancement
- monitor progress and outcomes from equality initiatives and activity
- maintain external validation of progressive employer practice
Are you a prime employer for women?
Get in touch
to explore annual Where Women Work membership.