Prime Employers for Women offer great career options
Each year, International Women's Day sees a number of powerful synergies formed. These strategic collaborations help
forge awareness about gender parity and provide important tools and resources worldwide.
One such collaboration is with Where Women Work, a content-driven careers website
for women who are looking to research and compare progressive corporate employers and apply for their jobs.
Where a woman works significantly impacts her success, so it's crucial she makes the right decision and goes to where she's celebrated. And one of
the many areas celebrated on International Women's Day and beyond is the achievement of working women and the employers of choice who actively go
out of their way to support them.
Prime Employers for Women provide progressive work
cultures that support women's careers and they meet 10 fundamental criteria:
- demonstrates executive leadership commitment to gender equality
- embraces a culture of diversity and inclusion
- forges a female hiring pipeline from early career to executive level
- values supports and provides flexible working arrangements
- provides formal avenues to address any concerns of discrimination
- ensures women's inclusion from supply chain through to decision making
- ensures marketing and communications are consistently free from bias
- extends external support for women's advancement
- monitors progress and outcomes from equality initiatives and activity
- maintains external validation of progressive employer practice
Research these Prime Employers for Women