Where Women Work makes all the difference
International Women's Day (IWD) provides a key moment to celebrate women's achievements in the workplace and showcase employer initiatives and support. As the biggest employee
engagement day of the year, IWD sees organizations amplify and reinforce their commitment to helping forge an inclusive world.
While International Women's Day activity escalates for March 8, prime employers for women maintain a deep and continuous focus on equity, diversity and inclusion all year round.
Increasingly, organizations worldwide are providing progressive policies, practices, benefits, and support mechanisms so women's careers can thrive - and these workplaces offer
appealing job opportunities. Plus, celebrating the work and achievements
of women inspires further women to achieve their full potential.
Keen to work for a prime employer for women?
Research how the IWD community of Partners and Supporters elevate women in the workplace and celebrate their achievements. Explore their latest
job vacancies worldwide or research the
work of women within these purpose-driven cultures.
The below service is an IWD collaboration powered by the Where Women Work
careers platform that showcases women's achievements and shines a spotlight on the organizations supporting them.
Prime employers for women meet 10 criteria
Prime employers for women:
- demonstrate executive leadership commitment to gender equality
- embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion
- forge a female hiring pipeline from early career to executive level
- value and support flexible working arrangements
- provide formal avenues to address any concerns of bias
- ensure women's inclusion from supply chain through to decision making
- ensure marketing and communications are consistently free of stereotyping
- provide external support for women's advancement
- monitor progress and outcomes from diversity initiatives
- participate in external validation of progressive employer practice
Are you a prime employer for women?
Get in touch to explore International Women's Day Partner and Supporter relationships.