Where Women Work makes all the difference
International Women's Day provides a perfect opportunity to get involved in forging women's equality in the workplace.
One of the biggest employer engagement days of the year, International Women's Day sees organizations amplify and reinforce commitment
to helping build an inclusive world. Additionally, International Women's Day sees many organizations celebrate and applaud the work and achievements of women.
While International Women's Day activity escalates on March 8, Prime Employers for Women maintain a deep and continuous focus on equity, diversity and
inclusion all year round as part of their values. Gender parity advocacy and action forms an important part of their
corporate responsibility to employees, customers and wider community.
Increasingly, organizations worldwide are providing progressive policies, practices, benefits and support mechanisms so women's careers can thrive - and
these workplaces can offer women appealing career prospects. Additionally, celebrating the work and achievements of women inspires further women to
achieve their potential.
Find out how the International Women's Day's community of Partners and Supporters helps forge women's equality and celebrates
Keen to join a Prime Employer for Women?
Explore latest job vacancies on offer worldwide
via these progressive organizations and research the work of women
as they contribute within a purpose-driven culture.
The below service is provided by the Where Women Work careers platform
that showcases the impressive work and achievements of women, while shining a spotlight on the organizations supporting them. Where Women Work is an
International Women's Day collaboration.
Prime Employers for Women meet 10 criteria
Prime Employers for Women:
- demonstrate executive leadership commitment to gender equality
- embrace a culture of diversity and inclusion
- forge a female hiring pipeline from early career to executive level
- value and support flexible working arrangements
- provide formal avenues to address any concerns of bias
- ensure women's inclusion from supply chain through to decision making
- ensure marketing and communications are consistently free from stereotyping
- provide external support for women's advancement
- monitor progress and outcomes from equality initiatives and activity
- maintain external validation of progressive employer practice
Are you a Prime Employer for Women?
Get in touch to explore International Women's Day Partner and Supporter relationships.