Business fixer and success strategist
Sherrell is the former Small and Medium Enterprises Help Desk and the Chamber Institute Executive Director with the Bahamas Chamber of Commerce & Employers’ Confederation.
She is certified in/as:
• Management for Development Results with the Caribbean Development Bank
• Improving Your Business with the International Labour Organization
• Lead Trainer with the Small Business Development Center
• Certified Trainer (Peak Potential)
• GrowthWheel Certified with GrowthWheel Academy
• Chartered Director with Caribbean Institute of Directors
• Entrepreneurial Technology with Stanford University
• Personal Development with Skill Path
She has served on several committees or provided consultancy services to:
• The Bahamas Education Reform 2030
• The National Development Plan
• Rebuild Bahamas (Hurricane Relief Committee)
• Bahamas Bureau of Standards & Quality
• Small Business Development Centre Steering Committee
• IDB Apprenticeship Program
• Trade Information Services Portal Committee
• Citizen Security & Justice Programme
She also played keys roles in hosting nationally recognized events such as collaborations with the BCCEC and the International Labour Organization, namely:
• Social Dialogue Workshop
• Productivity Workshop
• Improve Your Business- Train the trainer
• Small Business Month, also in collaboration with Bahamas Telecommunications Company
Sherrell is a mentor with Square1 Boot Camp in St. Louis, Missouri, which is a ten week training and mentoring program held annually for entrepreneurs in either IT, bioscience and consumer/manufactured products.
Sherrell has been a small business owner for more than eighteen (18) years. She has worked with companies in various industries throughout the US, the Caribbean and Canada; providing customized training, administrative and technical support to start ups and companies that are looking to scale up and or improve their work flow processes.
She has coached thousands and simply has an intentional appreciation for life and manifesting dreams.