Daniela Felletti (she/her)
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Practitioner & Speaker - Intersectionality & Intercultural approach
If you want to “walk the talk” in terms of DEI you need to bring expert and diverse speakers to challenge the conversation during your events.
Bring critical thinking and challenge your panel and audience perceptions:
- Debates, round tables
- Inspirational Talks
- Educational Talks
- Interactive Talks
DEI Trainings & Workshops
Get trained with a lifelong learning mindset, here are some of the topics I suggest to help you #BreakTheBias:
- Understand and develop Inclusive Leadership traits of character
- Inclusive Recruitment: How to avoid unconscious bias in hiring.
- Deconstruct Unconscious Bias: with a focus on Multiculturality & Intersectionality
- Empowering future leaders: the role of the intersection of women and underrepresented groups in management positions, how to build empowerment, the importance of mentorship, allyship, and how to unlock leadership skills.
- Unlock self-confidence for underrepresented groups
My talks are deliverable in English, French, Italian, Portuguese, or Spanish.
To learn more about my approach and fees, please contact me by email on email@example.com
** I am a professional DEI Speaker and I do not accept unpaid/volunteer speaking opportunities for corporates **