Empowering women to own their authentic feminine power while in male-dominated fields
Elizabeth Pearson is a nationally recognized executive coach, international motivational speaker, workshop facilitator, and forthcoming author who helps Sr. Director to C-Suite level clients overcome subconscious blocks so they can get clarity around what will bring lasting peace and fulfillment.
She seamlessly blends a holistic coaching style with proven corporate tools to inspire teams to crush goals while being in spiritual alignment with their purpose all the while.
Subject matter expert on:
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Navigating the waters to advancement in male-dominated fields (tech, medicine, sales, legal, etc)
- Subconscious Bias int he workplace and how to overcome them
- Negotiation: Soft Skills as well as salary and promotion negotiation training
- Landing the job: Nailing interviews to get multiple offers
- Career Confinement: How to break free and manifest inspired work
- Male Leadership: How to navigate sensitive topics and build collaborative cultures that drive innovation and loyalty.
Use of IWD Speakers Directory is at user discretion.
IWD Speakers are not endorsed. Information is provided by the speaker or their agency.