Empowering women to own their authentic feminine power while in male-dominated fields
Elizabeth Pearson is a nationally recognized executive coach, international motivational speaker, workshop facilitator, and forthcoming author who helps Sr. Director to C-Suite level clients overcome subconscious blocks so they can get clarity around what will bring lasting peace and fulfillment.
She seamlessly blends a holistic coaching style with proven corporate tools to inspire teams to crush goals while being in spiritual alignment with their purpose all the while.
Subject matter expert on:
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Navigating the waters to advancement in male-dominated fields (tech, medicine, sales, legal, etc)
- Subconscious Bias int he workplace and how to overcome them
- Negotiation: Soft Skills as well as salary and promotion negotiation training
- Landing the job: Nailing interviews to get multiple offers
- Career Confinement: How to break free and manifest inspired work
- Male Leadership: How to navigate sensitive topics and build collaborative cultures that drive innovation and loyalty.