Celebrating achievement & advancing gender equality in the workplace
This empowering, custom-crafted keynote designed to support the 2024 International Women's Day theme provides a transformative journey that celebrates women's achievements and fosters gender parity in the workplace.
This session is essential for every employee, echoing the inclusive spirit of International Women's Day - a day that belongs to everyone, everywhere.
• Awareness of Workplace Discrimination: Delving into the subtle and overt forms of discrimination, whether intentional or unintentional, that women face in professional settings.
• Actionable Strategies for Leaders and Allies: Providing concrete methods for leaders, allies, and women themselves to support and advance gender parity.
• Understanding Higher Standards: Exploring the elevated expectations placed on women in terms of communication, perception, and overall workplace conduct.
• Combating Stereotypes: Identifying and addressing the stereotypes that hinder women's progress in professional environments.
• Celebrating Women's Achievements: Recognizing and honoring the contributions of women at work through simple, yet meaningful, ways.
• Inclusive Meeting Playbook: Attendees will leave with a comprehensive guide detailing the role of senior leaders, managers, women, and other team members in fostering an inclusive environment. This roadmap helps minimize microaggressions and interruptions while maximizing support and psychological safety in meetings.
• Empowerment and Resilience Strategies: Practical tips and insights for every attendee on how to demonstrate strength, resilience and self-advocacy to positively impact gender equity.
This keynote is not just an event, but a catalyst for change, inviting every employee to be an integral part of a more inclusive, equitable, and empowered organizational culture.
Join us in this pivotal session to make a meaningful difference in advancing gender parity in the workplace.
Use of IWD Speakers Directory is at user discretion.
IWD Speakers are not endorsed. Information is provided by the speaker or their agency.