SHPA 2018 International Women's Day Debate
When: March 8 2018
Where: Melbourne, Australia
Gender equity is a global economic and social imperative – but how can it be achieved in Australian hospital pharmacy?
Flexible work hours are a common solution, allowing both women and men to improve their work-life balance, but at what cost?
At the Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia (SHPA)’s International Women’s Day Debate, members can make up their own minds as thought leaders from Australian clinical pharmacy debate: Priority or luxury? Flexible hours in clinical pharmacy practice.
Join us for this inaugural annual event as we celebrate the advancement and contribution of women and men to our clinical pharmacy workforce, while enjoying the chance to network with your colleagues over breakfast.
This event is for SHPA members only.
- Ms Sharon Goldsworthy, BPharm MClinPharm, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, SA
- Rochelle Green, BPharm G.DipClinPharm, Senior Pharmacist Surgical and Centre for Clinical Trials in Rare Neurodevelopmental Disorders , Lady Cilento Hospital, QLD
- Andrew Harding, B Pharm MPH, Senior Pharmacist, Emergency, Austin Hospital, VIC
- Wendy Huynh, BPharm, Pharmacist Investigational Drug Unit, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, NSW
- Duncan McKenzie, BPharm, Pharmacy Site Manager, Royal Hobart Hospital, TAS
- Olivia Rofe, BPharm, MPharm, Associate Director of Pharmacy Clinical Services, Eastern Health, VIC