No Woman Left Behind Conference, Darwin NT
When: March 8 2019
Where: Darwin, Australia
‘When you empower a woman, whole communities benefit”
This Conference offers a unique opportunity to engage with women of all ages, from various cultural background and circumstances.
This inaugural International Women’s Day Conference provides the opportunity for all women to engage and have the opportunity to;
- Learn from each other
- Gain access to various services and support information
- Participate in workshops to advance the role of women in the Territory
- Participate in a range of panels and activities to encourage wider networking
- Hear from inspirational women about their journey as cultural leaders, business people, mothers and role models.
While most Conferences are in excess of $1,000, this Conference will be offered at the incredible rate of $300 or $2,500 for organisations to send 10 people.
Payment plan options, free babysitting and scholarships for 40 young Territory women and men, from regional and remote locations, will be provided to ensure that women usually overlooked to attend these type of Symposiums have the opportunity to engage, participate and be empowered.
An array of workshops, expert panels on topics chosen by Territory women, entertainment, expo and information stalls and Keynote speakers from across the globe will ensure this Conference is unique and stands out from other symposiums offered to women.
- Darwin Entertainment Centre
- Individual: $300
- 10+ delegates for $250 each