No Woman Left Behind Conference, Darwin NT
When: March 6 2020
Where: Darwin, Australia
Following the success of the inaugural Conference, No Woman Left Behind is coming back to the Darwin Entertainment Centre.
The 2020 event will focus on supporting young people and empowering ourselves to be better parents, colleagues, friends and overall human beings.
Keynote speakers include;
• Sam Johnson – Love Your Sister, Gold Logie Awardee and Dancing with the Stars winner
• Dr Kalinda Griffiths - Internationally renowned data analyst
• Helen Zahos - Internationally recognised humanitarian nurse
• Amee Meredith - Changing Northern Territory Legislation
• Judith O’Hearn - A wheelchair user that has set Australian records in the pool for the National Wheelchair Games
• Tanyah Nasir - Coordinating the youth workshop
Tickets are only $300 for the full day Conference, morning and afternoon tea, lunch, workshops and networking function, or organisations can send 10+ people for $250 each.
Here’s some of the feedback and outcomes from the inaugural events in 2019.
“This event is so real, so raw – this is what we need!”
“An excellent opportunity for women to be listened to.”
“Never give up but work hard for what you want.’
Already women have; “Stopped being negative about my body and encourage my daughters more.”
“I started the course in photography I’ve always wanted to do.”
“I reinvigorated the multicultural dinners I used to run.”
“I’m just taking more time for me.”
“The best thing I can do is tell everyone about this event and bring them along next year!”
“I’m looking in to being a foster parent.”
“I spoke to my organisation following this event and we have now taken on Sentenced to a Job for female prisoners.”