Ditching imposter syndrome: Press pause on your inner critic
When: March 12 2021
Where: Virtual, United Kingdom
It's time to get yourself #ChooseToChallenge Ready!
Do you ever catch yourself lying awake at 3am, wondering whether 'they' will find you out?
Do you worry that you're somehow not good enough, even though everyone else thinks you've got your act together?
Do you ever turn down opportunities your heart was calling you to take, for fear that your luck might run out, or they might realise they made a mistake in hiring you?
The great news is that there's nothing wrong with you and you're very much not alone.
What you're experiencing is Imposter Syndrome and it's a secret self-imposed glass ceiling that we never even realised we put there.
You can clear it out in ways that are fast, fun and forever - when you know how.
And that's exactly what you'll learn in the IWD2021 Imposter Syndrome Masterclass.
During this interactive session, led by Clare Josa, author of Ditching Imposter Syndrome, you will discover:
* What Imposter Syndrome is - and isn't - and why it's so important to be able to tell the difference between it and self-doubt
* Why research found that it's one of three hidden drivers in the gender pay gap (and lack of gender equity in leadership roles) - and who its two not-so-pretty friends are
* Why the 'bridge of coping strategies' approach falls apart - and what you could be doing, instead
* How to spot the secret early warning signs, so you can do something about Imposter Syndrome before it causes you to subconsciously self-sabotage
* Clare's favourite 'emergency stop button' - how to press pause on your inner critic in under sixty seconds - which has the added benefit of rewiring your brain to turn your inner critic into a genuine cheerleader
* Clare's five-step process to build on this, to set yourself free from Imposter Syndrome forever
You'll finish this session feeling lighter, happier, calmer, more empowered, and ready to take action to set yourself free from Imposter Syndrome, once and for all!
This is a virtual event, so you can join us from anywhere in the world.