Future of work: Power of the female perspective
When: March 6 2021
Where: Virtual, United States
Women make up for 50% of the world's population.
Yet, this equality doesn't seem to extend to other aspects of women's lived experience.
Women continue to be paid less than men for the same work.
Women continue to be forced to juggle home , work, childcare and eldercare.
Women continue to be looked over for leadership roles and promotions at work.
This International Women’s Day, we #ChooseToChallenge all this by supporting positive visibility of women, and by celebrating women’s achievements. #IWD2021
Thrilled to partner with CEPHR, LLC - a values-based HR Consulting Firm based in Pittsburgh, PA, USA, as we co-host this global conversation on shaping the Future of Work with the power of the female perspective, and explore how together, we can #BuildBackBetter!
Talk: Navigating Career Pivots
- Future of Work and Women: Finding Mentors, Sponsors, and Allies
- Women in leadership: Achieving an equal future in a COVID-19 world
Workshop: #ChooseToChallenge: What and How? A workshop on how to interrupt bias
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Women professionals and leaders, and their allies
- diverse perspective on the future of work for women
- how to disrupt bias in your own workplaces and communities
- tips and techniques for career development
- connect and network within a global community