Let's Elevate Gender-Balanced Leadership
When: March 9 2016
Where: Vancouver, Canada
Bringing Women Together (BWT) is hosting their 6th annual Bringing Women Together (BWT) event: Let’s Elevate Gender-Balanced Leadership.
In support of International Women’s Day and their 2016 global Pledge for Parity, this year’s event promises another thought-provoking discussion with senior business leaders who are championing gender diversity in their organizations.
Keynote Speaker: Tracey Arnish, Senior Vice-President, People & Culture, Canfor
- Mark Breslaw, Vice-President, People & Culture, TELUS
- Janet Wood, Executive Vice -President of Talent & Leadership, SAP
- Lisa Vogt, Chief Diversity Officer, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Maureen Daschuk, Director, Program & Contract Management, Transmission, Distribution and Customer Service, BC Hydro
- Andy Cobbold, Group Vice-President and Head of Global Support Centre, SAP
NOTE: Due to capacity limitations, this event is only open to sponsor companies within the BWT Vancouver network.
About BWT Vancouver
BWT is a Vancouver-based organization of female volunteers from BC Hydro, LifeLabs, McCarthy Tetrault, SAP, Sodexo, TELUS and Vancity. We bring together forward-thinking organizations to empower female professionals with the vision to create powerful venues that Bring Women Together to network, develop and grow.
Questions? E-mail us at BWT.Vancouver@gmail.com, or visit any of our social media accounts linked below!