Ashmita Krishna Sharma
Advocate for inclusion on the (virtual) workfloor
Ashmita is a Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Consultant and Strategist who has more than 9 years of experience with working in and for large corporates like Shell, Deloitte and Mediq in change management.
The red thread in her career has always been: being your authentic self and making a positive impact.
From these values she started her own advisory firm: Sparkling Gems where she is on a mission to help organisations set up a DEI-strategy towards an inclusive workfloor. For this she uses the power of data and creativity.
Keynote topics you can book her for are:
* #BreaktheBias * : especially for International Women's Day 2022, this keynote in on how to overcome our prejudices and sterotypes through empowerment of the individual
* Embrace your inner rebel * : let the power of your own rebel guide you through life authentically
* Grassroots DEI * : how can you grow an inclusive workfloor; spoiler: collect your ambassadors
* 'A catalysator for change'* : on the transformative features of empathy
* Courageous Data Talks * : create faster and impactful changes by using data as a driver for your DEI-strategy
In her free time Ashmita loves reading, writing and playing RPG-games where she wishes to see more gender empowering characters.
Use of IWD Speakers Directory is at user discretion.
IWD Speakers are not endorsed. Information is provided by the speaker or their agency.