Jenny Garrett OBE
Leading Women's Empowerment Inspirational Speaker
Jenny Garrett is an Award Winning Career Coach and Leadership Trainer, with over 13 years experience of running a Global Business.
She has written an Amazon Bestselling Book ‘Rocking Your Role’, on the taboo subject of female breadwinners
Jenny has reached an audience of over 30,000 through her speaking engagements and coached individuals all over the globe from Australia, to Botswana, the US, Spain and the UK, with over 3000 coaching hours under her belt.
Jenny’ s gives back via her social enterprise Rocking Ur Teens
Her most recent clients include MasterCard, EY and the NHS.
Jenny is regularly asked for expert opinion in the media and has featured in BBC Radio 4 Woman’s Hour, The Telegraph, Sky TV and Glamour magazine
A client recently described Jenny as a ‘yoga stretch for the career.’
Jenny is an inspirational host, panellist and engaging speaker. She provides inspirational, engaging and pragmatic talks on:
* Unlocking Your Leadership Story
* The growing trend of Female Breadwinners, Evolution or Revolution
* How to become a Coaching Leader
* #IamRemarkable - the art of self promotion
* The Key to Confidence, Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
* Assertive Communication – Who gets heard and Why
* Playing to your strengths
* Reimagining your personal brand for the digital age
* How to Network with Precision & Purpose
* Developing Unshakeable Confidence
* Inclusive Leadership