Four-time Australian record holder in multiple middle-distance running events
If you don't know much about her, that's because Jess spent four years tucked away at the University of Oregon where she earned herself 7 x All-American honours and was a 4 x NCAA Champion.
In 2019, Jess joined Pete Julian's (of Nike) professional running group, signed a global long-term deal with Nike, turned professional and attended her first World Championships in Doha.
In 2020, Jess has gone from strength to strength despite everything thrown her way
- In January, Jess set a new 1500m Indoor area (Oceania) record at the New Balance Indoor Grand Prix
- In February she won the 5000m National Championships in Melbourne which in turn guaranteed her a spot in the Olympic team
- In August she set a new 5000m national record at the Monaco Diamond League
- In September she set a new 1500m record at the Berlin ISTAF
- In September she set a new 3000m record at the Doha Diamond League.
Jess has a thriving Instagram which continues to go from strength to strength and is something that brands can utilise in their marketing, she is incredibly well spoken and has done a number of podcast and is passionate about fitness, health and beauty.